Melissa and Doug Wooden Sushi Set Review
Melissa and Doug Wooden Sushi Set Review, Overview and Initial Thoughts
If you are looking for a good organic, BPA free wooden toy set, this is an amazing choice.
Are you ready for a sweet night of takeout with your toddler? Why not make sushi with them? This wooden chop sushi set by Melissa and Doug is incredibly cute and fun.
Here’s what you get with the set all of it has Velcro so it makes it easy for your little one to navigate those chopsticks:
- 24 pieces total (including the adorable bento box tray/storage box).
- Sliceable sushi rolls
- Easy to use-Velcro chopsticks
- Wooden rice rolls
- Mini bowl (for soy sauce dipping of course)
- Wasabi – yes too cute
- Ginger – the little felt ginger seem to be my daughters favorite.
We are having fun practicing the words and pretending to dip in the little dip cup. Because of the handy storage tray/bento box, it makes it nice for clean-up time. Our daughter has to put everything back just in the right spot.
I love that it’s wood because if she drops it then we don’t have to worry about anything breaking. Plus it’s BPA free so if they want to pretend to taste their food you don’t have to worry.
This is seriously a cute an unique gift for birthdays, Christmas or just because you have a special toddler.
- BPA Free
- Wood – no worries about dropping or breaking
- Great for Gifts Birthdays or Christmas
- Price point under $25
- Could get a Tupperware storage because the storage tray does not have a lid.